Hire Purchase and Leasing (from Praetura)
- Asset-based funding based on value of unencumbered assets — liquidity and profit margins as secondary considerations
- Purchase costly equipment in instalments plan with hire purchase
- Leasing to enable full use of an asset for an agreed time period without the liability of ownership
- Equipment from different suppliers on one agreement
Praetura Asset Finance is a privately owned company and was launched in 2014 in response to the inability of the banks and other funders to assist the SME marketplace with its cashflow needs.
The directors of Praetura Asset Finance have over 60 years of experience between them.
Praetura's aim is to help businesses thrive via the products they offer to SMEs across various industry sectors – including construction and plant, engineering, printing, transport, waste and recycling, and agriculture.
Praetura aim to get to know a business and match its goals and ambitions to the practical requirements of affordability.
Praetura Asset Finance helps customers throughout the purchasing process, for asset finance as well as business expansion, management buy-ins and buy-outs, cash flow, and more.
Hire Purchase and Leasing Requirements
- Asset finance between £10k and £1m
- Limited companies
- Sole traders
- Partnerships and PLCs
Apply for Hire Purchase and Leasing